- Nov 15, 2011
- Posted By:
- Tags: none
Please note, this house is for sale: Euros 325,000
This price includes all appliances. Much of the furniture is also for sale.
"Les Glycines" is a charming and comfortable 5 person home, made of stone. It has two double-sized bedroom and a single bedroom. It is in a tranquil village in Sainte Anastasie, in the Gard Department of Languedoc-Roussillon, France. It is near to Uzès and Nîmes, and there is beautiful scenery and many attractions nearby.
Each of the two floors in the house has a double bedroom and a bathroom. A verdant wisteria shades the entry garden and kitchen terrace; the sun-drenched upper terrace and shaded walled garden round off the choices for al fresco living.
Parking is available on the street, in front of the blue doors by the mailbox (photo above), although there is a garage (lower set of blue doors), and an inner courtyard (upper set of blue doors).
- The lower terrace is accessed from the roadside via a small flight of steps, and leads to the front and kitchen entrances:
- Living room; stairs at left lead up to the upper terrace:
- upper terrace. accessed from living room:
- bedroom on main floor:
- bedroom on ground floor:
- shaded walled garden at rear of house:
- Beautiful, calm, studio looking out onto the walled garden:
- The Gorges du Gardon in May, just a short walk from the village:
- A view to the Cevennes, across nearby vineyards:
Please note that in addition to the garage, there are two adjoining storage/workshop cellars, a large courtyard, and a two storey building that needs resotration.